Preparing for the Future:
Investing in the Human Side of Business
Trusight’s 2012 Annual Conference
FEATURING: Best Selling Author Dr. Bob Nelson
September 18, 2012
Science Museum of Minnesota
Ask employers to name their most important asset and the majority will answer “My employees!” We recognize that engaging the talents and hearts of employees can make the difference between ordinary and extraordinary results. Yet too often employers don’t maximize the ROI they could achieve if they strategically invested in their human talent. Mustering human talent to tackle the challenges that the future presents is a requirement for ongoing organizational success.
Why attend Trusight’s 2012 Annual Conference?
- Get practical information and valuable take-aways your organization can use to achieve the greatest return possible from the human side of the business equation.
- Network and learn from peers in the HR and business communities.
- Earn 5.5 HRCI General Credits
- Talk one-on-one with Trusight experts to get answers to your questions during our “Ask the Experts” session.
- Receive a free copy of 1501 Ways to Reward Employees by best-selling author and morning keynote speaker, Dr. Bob Nelson.
- Receive free parking & admission to the Science Museum of Minnesota the day of the conference and explore during the lunch break!
- Win prizes! Trusight will have drawings throughout the ENTIRE day for a variety of prizes including a free stay at Treasure Island Resort and Casino, gift baskets, Science Museum Admission & Omnitheater packages, and much more!
- Ride our complimentary transportation shuttle from Trusight Headquaters in Plymouth to the conference! The shuttle will leave Trusight's office at 7:00am and depart from the Science Museum at 4:30 to return to the Plymouth office.
Engaging, informative speakers will share their expertise on a variety of topics through thought provoking presentations. Keynote speakers will provide useful information about emerging trends. Trusight's Annual Conference will feature keynote speaker Dr. Bob Nelson bestselling author of 1501 Ways to Reward Employees, Keeping Up in a Down Economy, Ubuntu, & The Management Bible. Steve Hine, Director of the Labor Market Information Office of the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) will discuss the future of the labor market in Minnesota. Breakout session presenters will cover a variety of topics and provide take-aways that will be useful back on the job. Join us for a day of learning!
for agenda and breakout session descriptions
Want to get your name in front of business leaders and HR professionals? Trusight has a variety of sponsorships available. The Keynote Sponsor will receive a private presentation from Dr. Bob Nelson for the group of their choice ($15,000 value).
Invest in your people today!
to learn about Sponsorship Opportunities.