Using a combination of discussion and materials, this course provides the information necessary to evaluate, select and monitor a company's benefits broker/consultant.
Areas covered include:
- Determining your company's needs and expectations
- Identifying the criteria and steps for selecting a broker or consultant
- Understanding the differences between brokers and consultants
- Getting the information you need, when you need it
- Monitoring and maintaining the broker/consultant relationship
Who Should Attend
Anyone who has responsibility for evaluating, selecting, and/or managing their benefit brokers and consultants
Understand the difference between brokers and consultants, select one that's right for you, and ensure your needs and expectations are met.