Trusight's GPHR Certification Preparation Web-based Program will help HR professionals prepare to take the GPHR exam and gain knowledge that will help them become global strategic business partners.
- Trusight uses the SHRM Global Learning System (instructor led) for this program. Cost includes all SHRM Global Learning System materials.
- 8 one-hour view-on-demand webinars designed to help you review the key components of the HR body of knowledge that may be covered in the exams. These fast paced, information rich sessions are facilitated by Trusight instructors holding GPHR certification and can be viewed at any time by participants.
- Study manuals covering: Strategic HR Management; Global Talent Management and Mobility; Global Compensation and Benefits; Organizational Effectiveness and Talent Development, and; Workforce Relations and Risk Management
- Over 700 sample test items including a comprehensive practice exam
- Interactive case studies
- Educational games
In addition, Trusight also offers:
- GPHR Certified Instructor, Jeffrey Cookson, GPHR
- Guest Speakers on International Assignment and Organizational Effectiveness
- Conference Calls
- Individual check-in calls
- Audio flashcards
- Opportunities to submit questions to instructors regarding the materials
- GPHR Certification Guide
- Opportunity to communicate with peers online using Trusight's online bulletin board
- Second-Time-Around Option – If at the end of the program you don’t feel prepared to take the exam, or if you’re not successful on your first attempt at the exam, you can attend Trusight's GPHR Certification Preparation Course the next time it is offered for no fee!
To view the to-do list/program schedule and system requirements for available sessions, see below.
Fall 2013 Session - Click here
There are new GPHR Exam Eligibility Requirements for 2011. For information on testing authorization contact www.hrci.org.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals planning to sit for the GPHR certification examination through HRCI.
- Individuals with a professional HR designation who need continuing education credits (subject to approval by HRCI).
Be well-prepared to take and pass the GPHR exam.