This course is for HR practitioners planning to take the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) certification examination for either the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) designations. Past participants in MRA's program have averaged a 90% pass rate!
The program includes:
- 8 one-hour view-on-demand webinars designed to review the key components of the HR body of knowledge that may be covered in the exam. These fast paced, information rich sessions are facilitated by MRA instructors holding SPHR certification and can be viewed at any time by participants.
- Orientation webinar viewable on demand
- Opportunity to submit individual questions about the material, receiving answers from MRA's subject matter experts.
- Six HRCP bound study manuals, which include review quizzes and discussion questions, HRCI certification guide, flash cards, practice exams and MRA study aids.
- Comprehensive practice exam -- take a practice test, review the answers and answer rationales -- this $160 value is free to program participants
- Second-Time-Around Option - If at the end of the program you do not feel prepared to take the exam, or if you are not successful on your first attempt at the exam, you can attend MRA's PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation Program the next time it is offered for no fee.
For answers to frequently asked questions, please click here.
To view the to-do list/schedules for each session of this program, please see below:
Fall 2014 Session - Click here
Who Should Attend
Individuals planning to sit for the PHR/SPHR certification examination through HRCI. Individuals who hold a professional HR designation may be able to obtain continuing education credits, subject to approval by HRCI. HRCI requirements must be met in order to take the exam. Go to www.hrci.org for detailed information.
Study the HR body of knowledge, as identified by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI), in order to pass the PHR or SPHR exam.