This course is for HR practitioners planning to take the HRCI certification examination for either the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) designations. Past participants in MRA's program have averaged a 90% pass rate!
The program includes
- 11 three-hour classroom sessions designed to review the key components of the HR body of knowledge that may be covered in the exam.
- Weekly study groups facilitated by highly experienced, certified MRA instructors
- Six HRCP bound study manuals, which include review quizzes and discussion questions
- HRCI (Human Resources Certification Institute) Certification Guide
- MRA study aids and practice exams
- Comprehensive practice exam -- take a practice test, review the answers and answer rationales -- this $160 value is free to program participants
- Certificate of Completion provided
- Second-Time-Around Option - If at the end of the program you do not feel prepared to take the exam, or if you are not successful on your first attempt at the exam, you can attend MRA's PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation Program the next time it is offered for no fee. (Study manuals extra; updated materials are optional.)
To view the syllabus and study group information for the class beginning 09/09/14, please click here.
For answers to frequently asked questions, please click here.
Who Should Attend
Individuals planning to sit for the PHR/SPHR certification examination through HRCI. Individuals who hold a professional HR designation may be able to obtain continuing education credits, subject to approval by HRCI. HRCI requirements must be met in order to take the exam. Go to www.hrci.org for detailed information.
Study the HR body of knowledge, as identified by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI), in order to pass the PHR or SPHR exam.