This course is for HR practitioners planning to take the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) certification examination for either the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) designations. Past participants in Trusight's program have averaged a 90% pass rate!
The program includes
- 11 three-hour classroom sessions designed to review the key components of the HR body of knowledge that may be covered in the exam.
- Weekly study groups facilitated by Trusight consultants
- Six HRCP bound study manuals, which include review quizzes and discussion questions
- HRCI (Human Resources Certification Institute) Certification Guide
- Trusight study aids and practice exams
- Resources in Trusight's library (available for Trusight members only)
- Comprehensive practice exam -- take a practice test, review the answers and answer rationales -- this $160 value is free to program participants
- Option to pair up with a study partner and/or to learn about the testing experience of an HR professional who recently passed the exam
- Certificate of Completion provided
- Second-Time-Around Option - If at the end of the program you do not feel prepared to take the exam, or if you are not successful on your first attempt at the exam, you can attend Trusight's PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation Program the next time it is offered for no fee.
This program qualifies for 3 college credits through Concordia University. The cost of the college-credit class is $1,999. To receive college credit, you must click here to be redirected to Concordia University's website registration page. When filling out the registration form enter 13164 for the CRN number and click "Autofill". If you have questions, contact the School of Continuing Studies at 651-603-6268.
To view the syllabus and study group information for the class beginning 2/12/13, please click here.
Who Should Attend
Individuals planning to sit for the PHR/SPHR certification examination through HRCI. Individuals who hold a professional HR designation may be able to obtain continuing education credits, subject to approval by HRCI. HRCI requirements must be met in order to take the exam. Go to www.hrci.org for detailed information.
Study the HR body of knowledge, as identified by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI), in order to pass the PHR or SPHR exam.