This is an intermediate class that provides those responsible for projects with more tools for project success. It is designed to expand on the beginner class (Project Management I) and to maximize project performance with a practical, easy methodology. Tools utilized include SWOT Analysis, Balanced Scorecard, Work Breakdown Structure, RACI matrix, Variances, and Project Presentation Tips.
NEW: Updated with ISO 21500:2012. International Standard for Guidance on Project Management.
Who Should Attend
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Program and Project Managers
- Functional Managers and Team Managers
- Anyone involved in trying to implement a solution in a complex environment
- Anyone responsible for corrective/preventative initiatives
- Anyone responsible for presenting project information to stakeholders
- Focus and "success proof" your project
- Understand a Balanced Scorecard
- Understand Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Understand and be able to do a SWOT Analysis
- Do a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Understand how your organization stacks up when it comes to Project System Maturity
- Understand a RACI Matrix and how to do it