By eliminating waste, quality is improved, production time is reduced and cost is reduced. LEAN "tools" include constant process analysis and improvement, "pull" production and mistake-proofing. The practice of waste reduction ultimately becomes the focus and responsibility of everyone in the organization and drives a significant and valuable culture change within the organization. It is practiced at all levels of operations by all stakeholders within every enterprise.
This program trains attendees in the use of LEAN (constant process analysis and improvement) in order to realize significant financial gains through waste reduction.
Course content includes:
- Fundamentals of LEAN
- The Seven Wastes
- The 14 Disciplines
- Valuestream Mapping
- 5S Workplace Organization
- Visual Factory
- Set-up Reduction
- Cellular Manufacturing
- Takt Time
Who Should Attend
- Process improvement professionals
- Quality/productivity specialists
- Project managers
- Operations managers
- Understand and identify and eliminate waste in your organization
- Create Value Stream Maps and see opportunities for time reduction.
- Have a more organized and synchronous flow workplace.
- See progress in the workplace and communicate it.
- Realize shorter set-up times.
- Understand what Cellular Work Flow is, when and how to employ it.
- Keep your finger on the “heartbeat” of the operating systems.
- How to set-up JIT (just-in-time) supply systems.
- How to conduct Kaizen Events to realize quick continuous improvements through team efforts.