Trusight's compensation team works with clients in the following areas:
- Collaborate with your management team to develop a total compensation strategy and plan for effective implementation.
- Assess the competitiveness of your compensation by market pricing jobs from our multiple local and national survey sources. We can provide market pricing services for a single job, a segment of your workforce or for all benchmark jobs within your organization.
- Develop a comprehensive base compensation program encompassing a salary grade structure, merit increase matrices, and other salary administration guidelines by using a market pricing stand alone approach or by incorporation of an internal job evaluation system.
- Design new incentive plans or assist with the evaluation of existing plans for all employees, the management group, or specific work teams.
- Develop sales compensation plans whether it entails working with your sales organization to identify a sales compensation strategy or assist with the evaluation, financial modeling and revision of existing incentive/commission plans.
- Develop executive compensation programs in conjunction with your Board of Directors and senior management.
- Assist with public sector pay equity compliance
- Review FLSA exemption status
We offer a variety of training classes which are available in our Plymouth headquarters or can be delivered onsite. We also can develop tailored presentations that speak to management teams, employee groups, or human resource departments.
Our Compensation professionals: George Gmach, Wendie Lindberg, Linda Jancaric, Julienne Albrecht