Trusight provides a variety of assessments that identify strengths and areas for development at the organizational, group, and individual level as well as for selecting new hires:
Organizational Diagnosis and Needs Assessment – Trusight professionals provide an unbiased, in-depth picture of the current state of the organization and identify the gap between the current and desired state.
Surveys – We prepare, administer, gather data, analyze and report results for surveys that help the organization understand the perceptions and wants and needs of its stakeholders.
- OpinionScan™ is an easy-to-administer employee opinion and engagement survey tool that measures both satisfaction with, and importance of, survey items. It is designed to assist organizational leaders in increasing retention, effectiveness, profitability, and marketplace competitiveness.
- Customer Satisfaction Trusight’s CustomerScan measures product/service satisfaction, customer service, shipping, and returns/exchanges as well as any other areas that are critical to a particular industry. We can collect the data via telephone, internet, mail, focus groups, or personal interviews.
Candidate Selection – Trusight can help you to distinguish between top candidates and top performers, define your own Top Performer Profile and creating an in depth selection process to evaluate the qualifications and skills of your top candidates. We can conduct in depth screening interviews and administer assessments matched to your Profile.
MAPS™ is a validated approach for hiring people who work in manufacturing, fulfillment, and shipping organizations. The system measure skills, abilities, and job-related characteristics needed for success on production jobs. If you are interested in ordering MAPS™ products, please click the MAPS™ Order Form
Professional Development – We use instruments designed to identify preferences and styles that can help individuals understand themselves and how to interact effectively with others.
- 360 Degree Assessment and Feedback
Trusight’s 360º Assessment and Feedback Process is tailored to solicit feedback on specific behaviors that demonstrate the competencies that are key for success in your organization. We train participants, provide you with individual and group reports, and assist with the creation of development plans for individuals and groups.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) is an assessment instrument that helps individuals understand themselves and others better through learning about style preferences. Trusight has consultants who are certified to administer and interpret MBTI instruments.
- DiSC™ is a profile system to help understand ourselves and others in specific environments. It provides insight about differences of others and provides guidance how to effectively deal with these differences.
In Basket Exercise – This exercise is designed to assess the person’s ability to prioritize work and to handle a wide variety of situations commonly faced by managers and professionals in the real world of work.
Our professionals in this area: Dr. Diane Hinds, Dr. Dean Russell, Jeffrey Cookson, and Lisa Stock